05 July 2007

Lost...

...is an awesome show.

I have recently developed a slight addiction to the tv show Lost. At first I was skeptical of it's 'brilliance' as raved by critics, but they were very right. I can't get enough of it!

The 2nd season was on AXN Network in Hong Kong, so picked it up and started watching it. Although extremely confusing for most of the 2nd season, I think I figured out most of what had happened in the 1st season.

Then I found an awesome website that allowed me to watch all of season 3. It took me less than 2 weeks to finish it, haha. Mai and I have been watching the first season for the last little while, and we finished it last night. Now I have seen all three seasons and I can't wait for the 4th!

My love for the internet has never been stronger. There is nothing you can't do, watch, find etc. etc. on the net. Although I'm in HK, it's actually easier than ever to watch North American content, who needs cable?

No comments: